Saturday, December 11, 2021

Musumama 3


INFORMATION

Overview:

Our protagonist, Arata Hibino had always loved his mother, Manami when he was little. Seeming as though to leave his mother who cannot let go of her dead husband, he decided to move out and live by himself.


One day, he accidentally injured his hand. Having heard what happened, his mother became worried and decided to stay with him until he was fully healed.

Cooking food for him, helping him change—Manami gained back her former role as a mother and looked after him.

Taking baths with her son however, also became part of her role as a mother......

developer            : [ANIM Mother & Wife] ― DLsite 

name                    : いつまでも息子のままじゃいられない!3 ~巨乳でムチムチな母さんのおっぱいを吸って揉んで挟んでイッパイ射精(だ)したい!~

translated name   : I can't stay as a son forever! 3 - I want to suck, squeeze, pinch, and ejaculate all over my mom's huge, voluptuous tits! ~

engine                 : Crowd, anim

VNDB page        :  VNDB 


TRANSLATION TEAM

translation      :  --hi


TRANSLATION TOOLS

Anim tool        : Custom made tool

AE-VN             :  AE-VN Site 


TRANSLATION COMPLETED

DOWNLOAD PATCH -
GDRIVE

21 comments:

  1. Thank you, I like this anim project

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this game, thank you for translating. Do you have any thought on translate more of mama series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hey, thanks for reading. I am currently taking a break but in future I may work on Musumama 4 or 6 even that I am not sure. Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. I have been waiting for the translation of Musumama novel for so long, now I am reading and it is amazing, thank you for your work, and please translate more of Musumama series, I beg you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment, and I too, hope so in future we have more mama series translated <3

      Delete
  4. Do you have something like donetion alerts or some other way i can donate a few bucks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally, I do not want any donations for doing edited mtls, so sorry. However, in future I want to be an actual fan translator or interpreter for Japanese language; I am currently studying にほんご(Japanese). I hope to be better, thank you.

      Delete
    2. ok, i too study to be a translator, its just that there are so many VNs on VNDB that i want to see translated, so i want to support people who translate them. anyway good luck! will be waiting for more of your translations

      Delete
    3. ありがとう!Thank you <3

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for this!! Would you consider translating more ANIM games?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I would love to do more translations and other stuffs, but that is after I have learnt japanese properly and from what I read, there's a long way to go. So, until then またね! See you again!

      Delete
    2. dont leave us without musumama pretty pleaseee

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much!!! Please translate more Musumama series if you can!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you too! And yes I might do more but I am also thinking of something different for my next project, I shall announce what I want soon!

      Delete
  7. i managed to extract the _sce.dat file to a txt file using Crowd Engine 3 Script Encoder/Decoder but it doesn't display any readable text so I need your help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hey, apologies for the late response but unfortunately I will not be able to help you currently because I am a bit busy. However, if you could join my Discord server using the link and ask for help there, someone should help you. Thank you for reading.

      Delete
    2. Crowd Engine script encode/Decode doesn't work for newer Anim games now

      Delete