Thursday, September 29, 2022

Horny Wives in the Early Afternoon ~Slut Corruption, Impregnation, and Crazy Copulation~


Overview:
I moved to a new town for a new job, and was reunited with Mami, a senior who rejected my confession of love in highschool. While surprised by her unchanged beauty... and how sexy she's become, I am elated to meet her once again. Unfortunately...

Mami is now married.

As I am younger than Mami, she treats me kindly, and although I know it to be wrong, I cannot help but gaze at her with sexual desires running wild in my heart.

On the other hand, it just so happens that Mami and her husband are not having sex... and well aware of the protagonist's gaze, the fires of lust are flushing Mami's body hot with desire...

Translator: --hi

If you like the game consider supporting the developer - porkstudio

Download - (note: this is only an English patch for the Vn, not the full game): -
Link -1 ― Link-2 ― Link-3



1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Love me some preggies. Any chance you'll work on Mamagoto or something similar? I need more mama oppai and impregnation.

    ReplyDelete